Movie heroes like Erin Brockovich are based on true inspiring stories that can show you ways of overcoming your own challenges in your career, business or workplace.
1) Confidence: Erin Brockovich (Julia Roberts) exudes a natural confidence that helps her stand her ground in getting what she wants. You see it in her attitude and hear it in her voice. Each of us has a confident energy inside ourselves and it just needs to be released through a strong belief in oneself.
2) Perseverance, tenacity, resilience: Self-esteem is having a strong belief in oneself and Brockovich truly knows her self-worth. This fuels her perseverance and tenacity to achieve her goals even when they look impossible to outsiders. Her resilience is also fueled by her strong belief in what she is doing. Let her passion and belief inspire you to achieve your own goals.
3) Express yourself: Brockovich has the skill sets for expressing herself in a commanding way. She is direct, confident and articulate. Learn to build your confidence and be fearless when speaking your mind. All your successes will come when you focus on what you want and expressing it clearly to others.
Look at these 3 movie lessons as a mirror for overcoming challenges in your career, business or workplace. The actions and positive results of the movie hero are there to remind you of key steps for facing obstacles, honing your leadership skills AND move forward with confidence.
Remember, movies can help you:
• Increase your positive emotional energy
• Visualize the future you want
• Recognize your hidden strengths and skills
• Discover immediate solutions to current challenges
Emmanuel Lopez – Motivatorman
Motivational Superhero At Your Service!
Professional Speaker & Movie Blogger
See website: www.motivatorman.com
© Copyright Emmanuel Lopez 2009